Located in Humewood-Cedarvale’s well-established family-oriented neighbourhood is where you’ll find 91 Raglan Avenue Condos. It is in close proximity from Toronto’s financial district as well as entertainment districts Many services, such as parks and libraries, are found in the interior of this community. St. Clair Avenue also provides easy access to shopping and public transportation.
The numerous tree-lined streets and culs de sacs located in Humewood undoubtedly contribute to the neighbourhood’s intimate streetscape. Because of the many one-way streets, with few cross streets, it helps to keep traffic congestion to a minimum in this peaceful, tucked-away suburb.
- Less than 5 mins to the St. Clair Ave West Station
- Easy access to subway, bus, and streetcar
- Walk to a tremendous variety of shops and restaurants along St. Clair Avenue West
- Steps to Loblaws, Drugstore, and restaurants
- Toronto’s highest concentration of Caribbean shops and restaurants on Eglinton Avenue West and Vaughan Road between Oakwood Avenue and Dufferin Street.
- Streetcars and bus routes along St Clair, Bathurst Street and Vaughan Road
- Bathurst Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line and St. Clair station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Allen Expressway connects commuters to Highway 401.
- Humewood Community School has a football park, baseball diamonds, and a children’s playground, as well as a host of athletic activities.
- Vaughan Road Collegiate Institute – has an enclosed pool for both children’s and adults’ Aquatics.
- One of Toronto’s most magnificent gardens is Humewood Park.
- A modern state-of-the-art theatre is part of the recently constructed Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder